Tuesday 16 June 2009

Style Spot - CFDA


Earlier on at work today, the girls and I were debating over the fashions of last night's CFDA awards. Being a HUGE Blake Lively fan (well, her GG Serena character anyway), I was surprised to find that E was unhappy about Blake's choice of style for the event. "She needed something extra, a necklace or a belt perhaps. I wouldn't have worn it to the CFDA" she cried. Not wanting to retire like the proverbial wall flower, I strongly disagreed. With her Jennifer Anniston tan, beach-curled hair and softly, soft nude patent (Louboutin if I'm not mistaken) heels, I thought with the electrifying hot neon tone of her Michael Kors' dress, she got it spot on. After all, name me one other A-lister who could have pulled it off? 

What's your verdict? 


No comments:

Post a Comment