Tuesday 19 January 2010

Leopard Spots and Red Soles











I'm a staunch safari fan. Of course I've never set foot in a 4x4, nor have I sat it out for 8 hours waiting for a glimpse of a thick maned lion (ok that's a lie, except it was in India and I only saw a family of wild boars. Three times. I think they were on a circuit).


I have however poured over pages upon pages of the S/S10 trends featuring a muddle of khaki, dust, olive, tobacco and cream pigments that will dictate my wardrobe for the next 6 months. From Celine's leather lace-up cocoon dress to Chloe's wood and canvas wedges; or a starched multi-buttoned A-line skirt to a love-worn leather satchel. It's perennial to summer and it's one of my favourite reasons to get dressed.


And so as the next band of snow dumps on my doorstep, I thought I'd kickstart spring's journey into the jungle with my well worn leopard spotted ponyskin pumps.


What's your favourite look of the season?


No comments:

Post a Comment